Vocational Case Management
Vocational case management focuses on coordinating and implementing supports to assist individuals with disabilities or other barriers to employment to achieve their vocational goals. This can include:
- Working with you to research and coordinate training and funding opportunities for training
- Advocating for needed transition services included in IEP of transition-aged young adults with disabilities preparing for the transition from high school into the labor market or into higher education
- Speaking with employers to advocate and coordinate job shadowing opportunities, volunteer or internship opportunities for individuals to obtain current experience prior to seeking paid employment, when needed.
- Researching into availability and costs for accommodations
- Advocating for acceptance and implementation of required accommodations with identified employers